FEVE to talk at GLASSPRINT 2017 – EUROPE’S only dedicated event to glass decoration
Supported by FEVE and featuring a keynote presentation by Marcello Montisci (Chairman of the FEVE Market Place Committee and VP Sales Marketing and Production Planning for the Vetropack Group), GlassPrint 2017 will take place on 29-30 November 2017 in Düsseldorf, Germany.
GlassPrint is jointly organised by Glass Worldwide and ESMA and will offer attendees invaluable information on the latest trends and developments covering the decoration of all types of glass.
In addition to FEVE’s presentation, other major European glass associations will offer keynote addresses, and highlights of the technical programme include:
- How to verify the compliance to food contact and REACH Regulations (Stazione Sperimentale del Vetro / SSV)
- 3D-Printing of glass now possible (KIT – Karlsruhe Institute of Technology)
- Digital printing opens a new way of marketing glass bottles (Curvink / TILL)
- Flat and hollow glass screen printing market: key industry trends, technologies and geographic markets etc. (Smithers Pira)
- Digital glass gilding technology for decoration (Heraeus)
- Achieving perfect results printing directly on bottles with a scalable and easy to use industrial system for screen printing (Gallus)
- Decoration of architectural glass using inkjet printing (Tiger Coatings)
- How to benefit from Cloud Computing and Industry 4.0 as a glass printer (KBA Kammann)
- Screen printing – the importance of a perfect screen (Grunig/SignTronic)
- Is the glass world still a “glass decorated world”… or is it more? Glass is a high-tech functional part of the process (SAATI)
With space limited because of the hotel venue, delegates can still register at http://glassprint.org/delegates/registrationsregistering, including full access to the conference programme and accompanying tabletop exhibition, as well as lunches and networking dinner.
FURTHER INFORMATION: Tel: + 44 1342 315032